top

1

您当前的位置:  > Home  > 碎片匣子

想要爱情长久?get几个保鲜小技巧

作者:爱情小窝时间:2021-06-25 阅读数:981人阅读



There may come a point in one’s relationship

在一段关系中

where you hit a bump in the road.

你可能会有时候会遇到些障碍

To maintain a strong chemistry with one another,

这里有七条建议

here are seven tips on how to have a strong relationship.

来帮助你给这段关系保鲜

Physical contact: Intimacy plays an important role in a relationship.

第一条 身体接触 亲密度在恋爱中至关重要

Putting your guard down and becoming more vulnerable with each other

彼此在一起的时候 放下防备 变得更亲和

by either holding hands, hugging, or cuddling,

无论是牵手 拥抱还是依偎

shows the other person that you have a great interest with them.

这么做也是向另一半表示 你对他们很感兴趣

Open communication: Communication is key in a relationship.

第二条 坦诚交流 交流是一段关系的核心

You want to be comfortable with your partner and be able to share your thoughts on any type of subject.

和你的伴侣在一起时 你会想着相处舒服些 并能够分享你对于各种话题的观点

You also want to have that mutual agreeance,

你也会想要互相认同

that you are able to handle any situations that come your way,

从而可以处理接下来出现的任何情况

and be able to talk them out.

并且能够把它们说出来

Becoming a friend with the person you are interested before dating them can be a bonus.

如果在约会前 能和你感兴趣的成为朋友 这会是加分项

Because then you know that they can be your best friend,

因为这样 你就知道他们可以成为你最好的朋友

and you can be comfortable around them.

和他们在一起时也会很舒服

You have the same sense of humor:

第三条 你们的幽默感是相同的

It’s important to laugh together,

能够一起大笑很重要

especially when times are tough,

尤其是遇到困难的时候

and you’re able to break the tension somehow.

你也能够打破紧张的氛围

When you both laugh together at the same thing,

当两个人都为同一件事一起大笑时

it creates a bond between one another,

彼此之间就会建立起一种联系

and you’re able to accept each other for who you are.

你们也就能接受更真实的彼此

Emotional bonding:

第四条 情感联结

Having an emotional bond between one another

彼此之间建立起情感联结

is a good way to build a connection and be able to trust,

是建立理解 建立彼此信任

and care for each other.

彼此关心的好方法

When you ask your partner how their day is,

当你问你的伴侣他们过得如何

or if they are feeling okay that day,

或者他们当天感觉好不好

it lets the other person know that you care,

就是让别人知道你关心他们

and are taking an interest in what they have to say,

对他们要说的东西很感兴趣

which brings you closer together.

这些都会使你们彼此更亲近

Making up after arguments:

第五条 争吵后要和解

It’s important to make amends after an argument,

无论是大吵一架还是小拌嘴

no matter how small or big.

争吵后做一些和解很重要

Being stubborn and fighting with one another is what causes you to become distant,

固执 和另一半争执 会让你们变得疏远

which could lead to a breakup.

从而可能导致分手

Talking to your partner about the fight,

和你的伴侣谈论之前的争吵

and how you two can resolve it, is

以及你们俩可以怎么解决

a great communication form,

这种沟通方式很不错

and will only bring the two of you closer than ever.

并且只会让你们俩比以前更亲近

Do not take your partner for granted:

第六条 不要把你的伴侣当做理所当然

Letting your partner know how special they are,

让你的伴侣知道他们有多特别

and how much they mean to you,

对你来说有多重要

can keep the relationship strong.

这么做会让关系变得更坚固

Being there for them is a great way to show that you care.

表达关心的最好方式 就是陪在他们身边

If a person is constantly letting their partner pay for everything, and pushing away what they have to say,

如果一个人总是让他/她的伴侣付钱 并且推脱自己要说的话

it’s a sign that they’re taking that person for granted.

这表明 就是他们把自己的伴侣视为理所应当

Do you see a future with your partner?

和你伴侣在一起 你能看到未来吗?

Maintaining the relationship and faith in one another,

第七条 维持关系并信任彼此

even in hard situations, is a big deal.

即使是在困难时刻 意味着很多

Are you able to always count on your partner?

你能一直依赖你的伴侣吗?

Planning your future together can be a joyous occasion,

一起计划你们共同的未来 这件事情很快乐

in which the two of you will forever share the bond that you have.

在此过程中 你们俩会永远分享这种共同的联系

If the two of you really care about one another

如果你们俩真正关心彼此

and see a future,

且看得到未来

do not let them go.

那就不要松手




文章内容来自扇贝听力,链接: https://web.shanbay.com/grammy/listening/lessons/cuani

整理后转载至此收藏,如有侵权,请联系删除。


admin

这里什么也没写!

人家也是有底线的